Wednesday, October 01, 2008

change of venue


I need a change. Life has really been stressful this year and I'm long overdue for a vacation. So I'm off. destination: Ireland, Vehicle: bicycle.

I won't be answering emails or phone calls during this time. This is the first time since I started this business that I'm doing that, and I need it! So don't expect calls to be returned for a while, or emails to be answered.

That's an entire tandem minus the handlbars in a single S & S case! Bars, racks, clothes and bags are all in the other duffle. Primed for touring, won't have to stow any hardcases or luggage, it all fits on the bike!

Packing was interesting, but I think it's all there. I'm just under the weight limit on both bags, so hopefully there won't be any issues with checking them.

Anyways, it's late, I've been packing for a long time and I'm ready for bed. write at you later.

bbbb

4 comments:

Bill Connell said...

Wow, cool trip!

Baba said...

Bon voyage, buddy. Have fun, you deserve it.

Bicycle Hellfire Machine said...

Giddy up Bobby! Have a great trip and we'll see you when you get back.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip ! And don't forget to test the local drinks... ;-)