Friday, October 10, 2008

no pics

It was wet today. I don't have time to upload pics at the internet cafe before it closes, so you'll just have to take my word. We rode quite a ways today, back to Kilarney in time to catch a bus. I did a little magic in the bus depot parking lot, packing the tandem up for the ride, got lots of looks as I put the whole thing in it's case.

The 2 hour bus ride up to Limerick ended up being 3:15 minutes! The traffic here at night is horrible.

Found some dinner at a little cellar restaurant. Food was just ok but the music was killer, Bon Jovi greatest hits played all through dinner! I don't know what it is, but it's been really consistent that they love 80's and 90's US pop rock music. everywhere.

They're kicking me out of the internet cafe, write at you later

bbbb

No comments: