Tuesday, January 20, 2009

only one left

The inventory reduction has been a huge success! Thanks to all who bought stuff.
I've just got one bike left that I wouldn't mind moving, the green 29'er.
I'd be happy to sell this one as a frame and fork for $1400. It's S & S coupled, 23.75" effective top-tube, 21" seat-tube, but fairly low standover thanks to the low BB drop of 70mm. Marozocchi Marathon SL 29 fork painted to match. Paint is brand new, beautiful sparkly britich racing green, with painted in lettering. It's truly stunning in the sunlight. Has Surly horizontal dropouts with deraileur hanger, so it can be run with gears or as a singlespeed. I'd be happy to sell it as a complete bike as well if you want, email me for options!

Otherwise as soon as I get time to take the parts off, I'll ebay the frame and fork. Make me an offer if you like!

I've been trying to get back to it in the shop, got a few misc machinging projects done this week and I'm getting ready to start on the next frame.

Sent in my entry to Leadville again this year too, I need a good goal to get back in shape and Leadville always seems to do the trick. Who knows if I'll get in though...

bbbb

No comments: