Tuesday, September 14, 2010

in the air

Can you smell it? That's 'cross in the air, I can feel it every night coming in the open window in my room. That means cross bikes, finishing up two this week.
2010 is looking like it's going to be a banner year for cx in MN, especially when it comes to local framebuilders. Won't say more than that, but look for awesomeness out there.

But before cross we gotta get through Chequomegon. I'm primed this year, just came back from a great race at the Dakota 5-0 labor day and I've got a hot-rod stoker for the race this year. Going big on tires this year with the 2.4 up front:With the maverick fork, it looks like I'm on a moto bike when I look down! Rawk.

And since it's been a while since I posted, here's a race recap from the Dakota 5-0: Singlespeed, singletrack heaven, bump fast decent rigid bike hell. I'll be going back, but probably with some kind of boing on my bike, my back still hurts from the rigid fork. Killer race though, do it.

bbbb

No comments: