Monday, October 16, 2006

house keeping

A couple details I've been meaning to mention on here.

First, if there are folks who've tried to email me from a Comcast email account and had it bounce back I appologise. There seems to be some kind of issue between my web hosting company and comcast. If you have another email service try using that to forward me the returned mail message. Also if you've gotten a returned email to me from another domain and have a means of letting me know I'd appreciate it. I'm trying to figure out what's happening.

Secondly, I get people often submitting the same comment multiple times. I have to assume this is because you submit the comment, then don't see it appear, so you resubmit it. Well due to spam issues I moderate all the comments on here, so your comment won't appear until I go in and approve it, so be patient, it'll show up!

bbbb

No comments: