Friday, July 24, 2009

Buckin' stupid.

Everything was falling into place yesterday. Had the electrician out of my shop by 5pm, dog was fed, bike was in the car and I was heading to buck hill for some great racing action. Drove 45 min in rush hour traffic to get there just in time for a quick pre-lap on a perfect night.

But as I pulled the bike out I realized I grabbed the wrong bag of riding gear. Instead of the bag with my shoes in it, I brought a couple jackets and gloves. No shoes = no ride. Damn, all that driving fer nuttin'.

I really hate stupid people, and I hate it even more when I'm on the top of that list...

Speaking of things that drive me nuts, Reynolds is waaaaay up on that list right now. I can't seem to get 953 tubing from them to save my life. I've got 2 frames just waiting to be built if only I could get the tubes. For now I just move ahead to other work and check the door everyday for a package from England.
Finished up an 853 single road bike, just waiting to get some good pictures if we ever get a sunny day. It's got a neat Black-pearl paint job that really pop's in direct sunlight.
In the meantime I'm starting on a fully lugged S & S tandem, should be killer!

bbbb

1 comment:

Derf said...

Where are those photos? I want to see that paint job ... pop pop popapopapop.