Wednesday, October 01, 2008

change of venue

I need a change. Life has really been stressful this year and I'm long overdue for a vacation. So I'm off. destination: Ireland, Vehicle: bicycle.

I won't be answering emails or phone calls during this time. This is the first time since I started this business that I'm doing that, and I need it! So don't expect calls to be returned for a while, or emails to be answered.

That's an entire tandem minus the handlbars in a single S & S case! Bars, racks, clothes and bags are all in the other duffle. Primed for touring, won't have to stow any hardcases or luggage, it all fits on the bike!

Packing was interesting, but I think it's all there. I'm just under the weight limit on both bags, so hopefully there won't be any issues with checking them.

Anyways, it's late, I've been packing for a long time and I'm ready for bed. write at you later.



midway cyclist said...

Wow, cool trip!

Baba said...

Bon voyage, buddy. Have fun, you deserve it.

Bicycle Hellfire Machine said...

Giddy up Bobby! Have a great trip and we'll see you when you get back.

Francois said...

Enjoy your trip ! And don't forget to test the local drinks... ;-)